View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 02:56 PM   #143
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
That's what troubled me with the Draft comparisons of Mahomes & Cutler. I guess it's hard for the media people to judge the internal drive on the kids. But I still don't like the Cutler comparison given his reputation for not giving a crap.
Talent wise, there is NOTHING wrong to being compared to Cutler.

Obviously Mahomes is MORE talented, but I think sometimes people overlook how much pure talent and what a cannon of an arm Cutler had.

The hilarious thing is that this pro comp is exactly why Bears fans were mostly against the idea of drafting Mahomes. They may complain NOW, but it was overwhelmingly only about Trubisky and Watson for them at the time. They were terrified of 'another Cutler'.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.