View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 07:22 PM   #1918
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yay, this team taking AB's against young pitchers we have never seen? That always works out well for us.

If Miller just keeps the ball down we win that game, dont play 19 innings, we go into the weekend only needing 1 win and not burning Flaherty.

But, How many games did we give away waiting for Carp to get right? How many missed opportunities? etc.

At least they control their own destiny.
Oh yea new pitching always ****s us but he is shutting down several position players too.

We shall see. I just want to see a real life post season series for the first time in too many years. Postseason baseball is the shit. I dont expect to win the WS but I know Mo isn't going anywhere now so I am going to enjoy what I can instead of bitching about every little thing.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.