View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 02:29 PM   #2853
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I know we all hate Judon for his bullshit but I want that to be our players. They hit guys with a purpose and send a message on a lot of hits. The Sammy Watkins 5 yard play was routine and Humphrey took a shot on him.

I wish our defense played like that. We were very timid, especially in the 2nd and 3rd level.

We need an enforcer at LB. Wilson is pretty good but not quite it and Hitchens played like garbage on Sunday.
This.

Biggest weakness on this D IMO = LB. Slow, bad angles, missed tackles, no ferocity. Decent in zone coverage and cover okay in man, but physically dominated by running teams.

The DL is solid. I would like to see more edge pressure, but overall a pretty good corps. Secondary is improved, but we need a playmaker at corner. Hell, we need a playmaker at every level. I think Honey Badger is a playmaker at safety, but we don't really have one a CB. Definitely not at LB. Jones is the playmaker on the DL (wish Frank Clark was as well, but he has been pretty well handled by our opponents thus far).
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.