View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 04:31 PM   #5477
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
After getting interested in it and reading as much as I could, I found this site made the measuring pretty simple.

Again, my effort was more out of general interest because my son's interested in playing for the school, and being bored. If it messes up my game any more than me being a golf hack has, well I'll just blame God and hitting left-handed as a person who writes with my right hand - yeah, that's at least 2-strokes a hole as a score it...

But you're 100% right, since I am the occasional golfer the most repeatable part of my experience is the beer.

As for the grips, I've not played a round with them yet, but they sure do feel good. But my old ones were at least 7 years old, so I'm sure new gray tape would have been an upgrade...
Jeff Summit is who Id do a search for he was a club designer for Dynacraft Golf who was bought by Hireko Golf around 2010. Jeff is a wealth of knowledge on club fitting and building-repair. He had a forum very popular with clubbuilders but Hireko shut it down about a year ago due to spammers. He has a email address at Hireko Golf that he monitors and will answer questions and give help. He publishing a yearly complete comprehensive shaft fitting addendum that is a staple in every clubfitter and repair. Jeff Summit also publishes a lot of you tube video's. I trust his advice completely.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.