View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 10:31 PM   #2801
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Did I miss something?

Every Ravens fan on social media seems to think we only won because of the refs.

I know the refs dicked us on an obvious PI pushoff when they needed a hail mary shit luck play...

Trying to think of times when we got calls...
Ravens fans are obnoxious douchebags who have the added impairment of playing second fiddle to to NE and PIT most years, so they have little brother syndrome...and they all live in the shittiest city on the east coast, Baltimore.

**** the cheapshot ratbirds and their fans.

It was glorious walking out of Arrowhead and seeing all those purple-clad douchetards looking down. They all had their balls cut off by Mahomes.

They know there is nothing they can do. They couldn't beat Mahomes with a better defense last year, and bringing in "Mahomes killer" Earl Thomas only made him hornier for more yards and more points.

They are really going to hate us when they are playing second fiddle to the Chiefs instead of PIT and NE for the next decade.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote