Thread: Football Lamar Jackson
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 10:03 PM   #107
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Two years in a row the Ravens have come into Arrowhead, and both times it was a white knuckle experience beating this guy. This year their defense let go of their pass rushers, but it was still tough. Chiefs are the better team, but once again I'd rather not face these guys in the postseason.
Oh please. This wasn't remotely like last year.

Last year Mahomes had to pull an amazing play out of his butt to bring us from behind.

This year we got away ahead and they got two garbage time TDs thanks to ridiculous 50/50 jump balls. They were shot with luck, and we just needed one play to slice their throats.

The Ravens were lucky to be in that game at the end.

They're a good team, but not in the Chiefs' league - next time we play them they won't be so lucky. If their QB could throw deep with any kind of consistency maybe I'd fear them.

Especially with a full strength Chiefs offense. We'll blow the ****ing doors off that team. When it was 30-13 we were on the verge of doing that anyway - they just pulled a couple miracles out their ass.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote