View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 06:45 PM   #67
Suupraa Geniuuusss

So I just watched most of the Lions Eagles game. Really paid more attention to the offense than the defense.

Their OL seems soft. Allowed themselves to be pushed around by a dinged up Eagles DL. Didn't give up 9 million sacks though, like they did last year.

Run game didn't look that great. They had one big gain (41 yds?), other than that they were averaging less than 3.1 yds/carry. I think they were using three RBs today, and all pretty big guys from what I could tell. in spite of this and the Eagles weakened DL, as a group they only ran for 86 yds and a TD.

They have three pass-catching TEs they like to use. They could be trouble. Especially TJ Hockenson, the rookie. He looks big and fast (for a TE), runs a good route and has pretty good hands. Like the guy for the Ravens.

Only WR that looked consistently decent was Marvin Jones Jr. 6-for-101 and a TD. Their no. 1 receiver Galladay only caught two passes today for 17 yds, no TD.

Amendola was also a relative non-factor, 4-for-37.

In total, the Lions threw for 201 yds and a TD.

I checked a couple Lions boards and mostly they've written this one off. Two guys think that Stafford is as good as Mahomes, just doesn't have the weapons or the OC. They believe that Stafford will come alive at home and "destroy the over-hyped Chiefs."

At first glance, they look a lot like the Raiders this year. Improved over last year, but not close to the same class as our Chiefs.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.