View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 02:28 PM   #2745
oxymoron

And I like Lamar Jackson a lot, I've liked him since he came out, and I've always thought he had the tools to become a good passer, but those "plays" he was making at the end of the game, that was straight up johnny manziel chucking up 50-50 balls to mike evans at texas a&m. Those were ****ing horrible throws, and one was caught after an obvious PI while the other we ****ed up on, trying to play for a pick instead of just knocking the duck down like it was the hail mary it was.

He did not look good today. At all.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote