View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 10:23 AM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Are you insane?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Sigh. Someone asked about this before he went to NE. The answer was an overwhelming no at that time. Can’t imagine the landslide this poll will be now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
Should you drink antifreeze?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransferBanned View Post
Why did you even ask this question? Literally the only team who is desperate enough to take on the risk dropped him after his one and only game with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redhed View Post
Dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Op please kill yourself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Well your first thread makes it obvious why you have been lurking for almost a year. Might want to go back to that if this is the best you can come up with. Desperation on your end does not mean desperation for the Chiefs. I am glad they are not acting desperate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Only one yes and it's almost certainly from the OP, hilarious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
I rarely say this...but this is a really stupid thread. And when you consider the threads that have been generated here over the years, that's pretty bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You should be strung up and beaten within an inch of your life with a rubber hose for even asking this question
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Go eat a box of AIDS cookies.
Ohhhhh, I hope y'all are ready to face the wrath of the mighty Ubeja and his thread searching mastery. I hope none of you have threads in the past that you don't want dug up, because he will find them and he will post them.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.