View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 08:05 PM   #5469
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Proper club fitting may be the single most underused and underrated item when you go from a complete starter hack to playing a little more serious.

Buying a set of $1,000 Titleist irons have a set length for each club. How can they have proper setup for one guy at 6' 3" or 6' 4" versus a shorter guy of 5' 8" or 5' 9" ?

That's as much as a 6" difference in club length from one player to another. Doesn't work.
Well, next time I get out, I'll let you know if it made any difference at all. All I know is the new grips feel really good, so if I still suck, at least I can't blame the feel of the grips.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.