View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 08:53 PM   #10
SuperBowl or bust

This is going to be a very tough matchup. I won’t be shocked if we lose this one, if the weather is shitty.

The bad news:
Harbaugh and Wink call a good defensive game.
Erving is a crap run blocker.
We couldn’t run much against Oakland.
Our top 2 backs are banged up (but I do think Darwin is going to be the best of them, anyway.)
They have the best run defense in football.
Bad weather can limit the passing game.
Tyreek bailed us out numerous times in the last matchup.
Their offense is ultra explosive and we’re still early in the year struggling with communication problems.
They have this game circled after losing the last one in overtime.

The good
Jimmy Smith is out
We have a few good defenders at keeping guys like LJ limited in their options...Badger, Lee, Clark, Fuller and Breeland.
We should be able to scheme lots of open looks against them in coverage
They don’t have a guy to cover Kelce
Earl ran his mouth...so I’m sure Sammy, Kelce, Hardman and Robinson will be ready to challenge that statement about taking away the deep ball.
Thompson looked ready to challenge for the starting job before the team acquired Shady..he knows this is his time to shine. Should be able to have a big receiving game.
They haven’t played anyone good yet and this Chiefs team is truly unreal.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.