View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 12:15 PM   #1424
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Well, no, not really right? I mean, drama and prima donna bullshit arent' exactly like allegations or rape or intimidation. None of that stuff broke until after the Pats signed him. Can't imagine there isn't some regret.

He's due like $5 million on Monday. Wonder if he gets it.
His debacle in Oakland goes beyond “drama and prims Donna bullshit”. Everyone could see what a shit show he has become.

Granted, I don’t think any of us saw these types of allegations coming. Still, BB had to know that AB wasn’t done with outlandish behavior and crazy shit.

Whichever team decided to take advantage of his bullshit in Oakland needs to answer for it. BB literally ran away from questions.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.