Old 09-20-2019, 10:20 AM   #1776
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
My god

Can we end the Carlos Martinez shit and let him be elsewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
he hadn’t thrown a strike with that slider, not even close but Yadi calls for it again. We got a 3 run lead. Throw a fastball for crissakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
I’m ready for Martinez to go in the off-season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
I know you guys follow them harder than I do, but I have never been a Carlos Martinez fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Why wait until then? Release his ass today.
Y'all realize that over his previous 20 appearances he had an ERA below 2 and a WHIP below 1, right? A 5.5 K/BB rate over that span. His one blown save in that span was that absurdly unlucky Dodgers game.

Carlos Martinez is really ****ing good and the Cardinals fanbase has had a ridiculous and unnecessary hard on for rage-shouting at that guy for years.

Y'all are kinda dumb. Carlos didn't have it yesterday. He may not have it tomorrow. He may end up breaking our hearts in the postseason. But that's baseball.

Trying to argue that he's not a good pitcher or that he hasn't been extremely good as the Cardinals closer is just asinine.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote