View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 01:30 PM   #4
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I can see how Brown goes about things turning everyone off but this rape accusation shouldn't be the reason Nike dumped him.

Women being able to just...he raped me....and that guys whole world is ruined just isn't right. And in this case.....after the THIRD time, I......huh? Let's see some real legit proof this happened before doing anything at all.

That thug who jumps out of the bushs, is totally different than these...."well we rolled around on his couch for awhile then he wouldn't take no for answer"......what?
Shut the **** up
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote