View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 08:14 AM   #3146
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
I still think there is something to follow the money though, odds are still on KC to land him before trade deadline. If that changes after shefters news then ok but i think we are still the favorite right now so there's that. Also could be false news leaked to cool it off who knows but either way I am not expecting anything on this for awhile.
I'm just worried about them winning a couple of games.

That front office might be on their last leg, and if they see a small glimmer of hope I get the feeling they may not trade Ramsey at all.

A lot can happen when your team starts winning.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.