View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 08:13 AM   #3142
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
You bring up an interesting observation. What is the difference between New England and Greenbay and player decisions. I prefer more of the NE route as it is proven.
I would agree with you on that but it remains to be seen if anyone can ever replicate what they have done. I don't think it is possible. Whatever it is QB and Coach combo, cheating, pact with the devil who knows but so far they have been the only team to have that type of dynasty so I think you have to not try to mimic the anomaly and try a more conventional method. To me that would be a combination of both.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.