View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 08:03 PM   #1078
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I guess you would label this one as "esoteric", maybe? Stumbled on to this vid a day or so ago. It's a doc on the German brothers that designed a stealth bomber for the Nazis at the end of the war. Pretty interesting stuff, especially how NASA scientists still to this day study the design to understand propulsion (and how they got it back in the day with this design)….

The Hortens, I assume?

You can really get yourself into a pretty cool rabbit hole looking into Nazis, including some really weird occult stuff. Joseph P. Farrell has a whole bunch of really cool-sounding books that I keep meaning to look into but never do. But if you can find any interviews with him, he can really talk about some wild stuff.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote