View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 05:45 PM   #1074
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
What's crazy is how many people still don't want to accept that those videos are legitimate. I've heard everything from "they're hoaxes," to "they're just issues with the cameras." As if they were posted by some amateur with a phone cam, and not the U.S. Navy and DoD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I was waiting for someone to mention that. It's why i clicked on the thread today actually.
It simply cannot be explained away with conventional excuses anymore

The cameras got it, the pilots witnessed it, physical object confirmed by state of the art radar doing things mankind is currently incapable of...it’s great of the Navy to be this open, let’s hope it leads to more truths
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote