Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 03:40 PM   #35446
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
How long does he get a pass? I think the SB bought him a little time. But it seems clear that the majority of that run was Manning based, and not so much Failway. He’s had some pretty horrid drafts. I guess when you can’t be fired, this is the results you get.
He can be fired... I figure he has until 2020 to get back to .500 plus ball and then the most loyal of followers will be ok with it. Hell, if he were to walk away or get booted out today, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. The SB run was a perfect storm of a few things, starting with Manning getting him away from Tebow, which is the only way he could have done that at that point in 2011.

Drafting is definitely not his strong suit.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.