Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 12:23 PM   #222
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good View Post
I went and watched every snap of the 1st half concentrating on Clark. He was very good. Good tfl on a screen, another run stop in the backfield but Jacobs fell forward of the line. He was chipped, doubled and even chipped and doubled on one play. Oakland spent most of the 1st half getting the ball out very fast - im not sure what more you could ask of him? He looked pretty good to me...
I think the idea of getting the ball out fast is going to be a real difficult concept for these critics of Frank Clark to understand.

You might have to post some all-22 with stopwatches on the screen to explain the idea that QBs that throw right away are rarely sacked.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote