View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 09:00 AM   #1994
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think the cancer stuff is way overblown, the RGR stuff keeps saying that and I just don't buy it. I think he's frustrated he hasn't been paid and he's on a terrible team.
The lockedonchiefs guys can be a bunch of boneheads at times. They were firmly in the "Tyreek has to go" camp and when Ty got cleared they pretended as if they never wanted him gone. Chris has also been a major Robinson hater and before the season claimed "he wouldn't mind seeing D-Rob off the roster"...now we've got Ryan spewing crap about Ramsey!!!...smh just silly.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.