View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 09:53 PM   #1784
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I really wonder about the locker room comment by Terez and if that’s part of a possibly bubbling story that has lots of smoke around it.

It’s definetely possible that Veach has asked the leaders on the team (namely Mahomes, Hill, Kelce and maybe Clark and Badger) what they think about the possibility of trading for Ramsey.

Maybe that’s why Paylor was acting weird.

Doesn’t want to say a word that might be counterproductive towards making the trade happen.

As Mecca mentioned, he acted strange around the time we were trading for Earl Thomas last year and later reported we had a deal in place...
This is where I’m at. I can’t see team leaders tweeting directly at Ramsey and his agent if something hadn’t been brought up internally.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.