View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 06:10 PM   #1550
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard View Post
The one thing is the Clark deal had to piss off jones. Idk how he’d deal with a second major trade and massive contract
I think Jones already knows he's signing somewhere else next year. Tag him and trade him.

I almost think it would be worth it to trade him for Ramsey straight up. The only reason I don't is because Jones is such a likable guy while Ramsey is drama.

But in terms of player ability, you trade Jones for Ramsey everyday and twice on Sunday.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.