View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 04:29 PM   #13
Banned

My Tyreek Hill story.....

I knew about this cat back in his HS days because of his stunning 20.14 200m, which at that time was the second fastest ever ran by a HS kid (Roy "The Robot" Martin 20.13 way back in the 80's)

Like Darrel Green if not for football he is running world class track, he is that one NFLer who really does have that....."he has world class speed"

So I'm on another football forum it was MNF football his rookie season vs the Raiders.

Ubeja...check out this Tyreek Hill cat, the guy has some serious jets.

So he is back for a punt.....he muffs it!

posters....hahahaha!.....boy you sure can pick um.....check out a muff?....etc.

So later in the game he is back to field another punt....75 yards TOUCHDOWN!

posters........crickets.

Being able to run a 10.19 100m in HS tells us if serious about the sport at the NCAA level....9.95ish.

Nobody in NFL history (Jim Hines a failed experiment) has ever broke a 10.00.

I do hope he has it all together now, he is one of my fav players. Really miss him, it's just not the same.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote