Thread: Football Minkah to the Steelers
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 07:43 AM   #115
MVP

I just think it's a weird move.

Big Ben has contemplated retirement in offseasons past. You really think he's going to come back now? I doubt it.

They're going to need a QB. Like it or not, they need to rebuild. I get that Fitzpatrick is good, I wanted him, but the Steelers aren't getting to a Super Bowl without an elite QB. They're going to have to get past Mahomes in the play-offs, they're going to have to get past Mayfield in their own division. I mean it just doesn't make sense.

I understand not tanking, but they're likely to have a top 15 at least pick. They'd be in striking distance for a possible franchise QB.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.