View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 01:21 AM   #762
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
You weren't there, you don't know. I wasn't there either, but multiple reputable media sites that I previously cited mention there appeared to be a shove.

My position is that Ramsey has had too many unacceptable incidents in his short NFL career to warrant trading away a high draft pick [s] for a short term "mercenary" that shows every sign of being a continuous locker room distraction. The cost and risk is not worth trading for him, assuming that the Jags even put him on the auction block. Other options can be pursued.
Ok stop going by what those sites are telling you. What are your eyes telling you?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.