View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:52 PM   #738
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
I think Chris is right here. In addition to Chris' points, Ramsey has laid hands on his Head Coach & has been suspended for threatening reporters. He is a "me first" player and an implosion waiting to happen. Would much rather see a trade for P. Peterson or another starting corner. (If Peterson were dealt: he could have the playbook mastered by the time his suspension is up & really help the Chiefs thru the tough part of their schedule and in the post-season.) I'm not sure the Chiefs want to depend too much on Claiborne considering his long injury history. JMHO
He's a me first player who is an all pro corner on a top 5 defense the past few years. He'll finally be on a winning team with a great coach, why would he have any issues?

Tom Brady yells at his coaches all the time, guess that makes him a me first shitty player/teammate too?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.