View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:35 PM   #735
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Nope.

I don't mind trash talk so much. Do you know the specifics about the Clark fight? Who started what? Who knows? As far as I know, The Seahawks dealt with all of that internally. Clark and HB both jaw a lot. Doesn't bother me.

I don't like cheap shots and throwing punches in games because you're getting torched. We've seen Ramsey do that several times now. I think he's a punk and I don't like his attitude.

I'm allowed to just not like an individual. It's an internet bulletin board, and we're all giving our opinions. Mine on Ramsey is that I think he's a selfish, whiny asshole who throws punches like a punk when he's getting beat.

He's also a very talented player. I get it if we sign him. I won't complain. I think an extension would be unwise. He's a better Marcus Peters, who I also didn't like.
Can you show me all those times when Jalen Ramsey has thrown punches in games because he's getting torched? I'll wait, thanks.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.