View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:17 PM   #727
Iowa B1G West Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Nope.

I don't mind trash talk so much. Do you know the specifics about the Clark fight? Who started what? Who knows? As far as I know, The Seahawks dealt with all of that internally. Clark and HB both jaw a lot. Doesn't bother me.

I don't like cheap shots and throwing punches in games because you're getting torched. We've seen Ramsey do that several times now. I think he's a punk and I don't like his attitude.

I'm allowed to just not like an individual. It's an internet bulletin board, and we're all giving our opinions. Mine on Ramsey is that I think he's a selfish, whiny asshole who throws punches like a punk when he's getting beat.

He's also a very talented player. I get it if we sign him. I won't complain. I think an extension would be unwise. He's a better Marcus Peters, who I also didn't like.

I just think you’re being extremely biased and close-minded about Jalen but to each their own.
Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.