View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:14 PM   #723
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransferBanned View Post
I’m generally curious has Jalen Ramsey every been tossed from a game? I can’t think of a time he has been but it seems like everyone has been quick to label this guy has a loose cannon. I could be wrong but I can’t think of a time he’s been thrown out of a game for his behavior. I remember him and AJ Green getting into it but that’s about it. Jalen seems a more calculated than Marcus.
He should've been thrown out last week for running half-way across the field to jack Watkins.

He hasn't gone full Peters, but he's clearly not in control.

I also don't like this new precedent where players just decide to demand trades because they don't like their team.

He comes off as a very entitled, selfish asshole.

It's just my opinion. I don't require 53 choirboys, but it IS a team game. I agreed with trading Peters, and didn't want Antonio Brown for the same reason I don't like Ramsey.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.