View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:08 PM   #722
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Did you have this same problem with us trading for Frank Clark who almost broke his teammates jaw in practice and is also a trash talker?
Nope.

I don't mind trash talk so much. Do you know the specifics about the Clark fight? Who started what? Who knows? As far as I know, The Seahawks dealt with all of that internally. Clark and HB both jaw a lot. Doesn't bother me.

I don't like cheap shots and throwing punches in games because you're getting torched. We've seen Ramsey do that several times now. I think he's a punk and I don't like his attitude.

I'm allowed to just not like an individual. It's an internet bulletin board, and we're all giving our opinions. Mine on Ramsey is that I think he's a selfish, whiny asshole who throws punches like a punk when he's getting beat.

He's also a very talented player. I get it if we sign him. I won't complain. I think an extension would be unwise. He's a better Marcus Peters, who I also didn't like.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.