View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 10:31 PM   #703
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Dude pulled up to training camp in a Brinks truck.

I don't like him. He's a me first guy.
He's a good player. As a one year rental? yeah, maybe. Pretty steep price though. I doubt #30-32 in the first gets it done.

I'd much prefer Peterson. I'm bummed we couldn't make Fitzpatrick happen, but it looks like we tried.

I imagine it's that everyone knows our #1 will be a very low #1.
You take issue with Ramsey showing up to training camp in a Brinks truck (harmless), yet seem to take no issue with Peterson getting a six game suspension for PED’s and attempting to tamper with the drug testing process?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.