Thread: Life The Money has passed
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 12:06 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

I met Eddie on a flight from Minn to Boston in 2014. Sat next to him in First Class. I looked at him at said, "Eddie, what the hell's up with that Geico commercial". He laughed and told me a great story about filming that spot. He and his drummer, Glenn Symmonds were heading to do a NE acoustical show tour. They were doing a concert at a fair in Iowa a couple months from there and invited me as a guest. I ended up going to see Eddie several times in the last 5 years. My brother was diagnosed with brain cancer and Eddie invited us to a show in Council Bluffs, we met with him back stage and he was so nice to my brother and encouraging. My brother lost his fight, but that night with Eddie was a great night for me and my two brothers in his last few months. Eddie was very under rated with all of his hits, he was a good dude and will be missed. RIP Eddie.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote