Thread: Life The Money has passed
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 09:16 AM   #15
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I opened for him a couple of years ago. Super nice guy, came up and shook my hand and gave us a shout-out from stage. He was clearly hobbled, having a tough time getting up and down the stairs on the side of the stage and his daughter was singing with him and hitting all the stuff he couldn't sing anymore. But he was giving his all, and it was a pretty good show regardless.

Nice cat. Go easy, Eddie.
It can be a real crap shoot seeing these people perform now that they're older. Sometimes they haven't lost a thing, like Pat Benetar. She sounds just as good now as she ever did. But even if the years have caught up to them, as long as they put forth a good effort I'm cool with it. Eddie busted his ass. On the other end of the spectrum is Don Dokken. That ****er was simply stealing from us. Can't sing AT ALL now, horrible stage presence, was actively being shitty to the guys in his band during the so-called performance. It was like watching an angry old man do shitty karaoke, except we'd paid to see it. After the set his bass player was outside having a smoke telling everybody what a dick he was.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote