Thread: Food and Drink Drinking at Lunch
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 10:42 PM   #37
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I used to have a coke and jack in the parking lot on my lunch when my life was torn a part. I grew up slightly and enjoy work clear headed
I worked with a gal (****) once that apparently boozed hard all day long. In an office job. She would get perpetually more annoying every day with just random ****ing noises and sounds.

I’m a goddamn simpleton and never occurred to me until she went home one day at 9. Apparently she was half through. A jack and coke.

She rolled in the next day like nothing happened and they fired her.

She must have been a tough bitch though. We worked some long ass hours and story is she was boozing hard for all of them. I’m not good for that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.