Thread: Food and Drink how do you like your burger?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 07:17 PM   #9
Veteran

For a fast food burger, I like In-N-Out's Double Double, Animal Style with Chopped Chili's.

If I am making them at home, I usually buy ground beef with 20% fat content. Don't work the meat too much when forming the patties. On the Grill or Cast Iron. Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Pickles, Hunts Ketchup, Mustard, and whatever cheese I have on hand. Cooked Medium to Medium Well.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote