View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 06:03 PM   #1695
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Of course not. Am I going to laugh at you for wanting to throw him off a bridge and 30 minutes later he drives in a couple of runs? Of course.

No one has been more irrational about Carpenter since 2018 than you, and it's fun to make you wear it.
Nothing irrational about my opinion of Carp, BTW that wasn't me throwing him off the bridge but I didn't disagree with it so I'll wear it.

If you are going to try to make some type of point with every Carp hater the list is very very very long. Better get crackalackin.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.