View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:11 PM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'll agree that Arrowhead is well maintained, but I think you're taking a leap that, perhaps just because it's Mexico, that their soccer stadium didn't have a well maintained field. Yes, it have been trashed after the concert, but that's a far cry from accusing the stadium of poor maintenance practices.

That being said, I've probably been to as many professional soccer stadiums around the world as I have been the NFL stadiums (remember, I'm a soccer fan too), and I think it's fair to say Americans aren't the only ones who know how to maintain an athletic field.
Soccer players have bitched constantly about this field. Which means that soccer players recognize this field is much worse than the pitches they typically play on. The comment was the turf is terrible and because it was poorly planned, the sod goes bad almost immediately after every match. Trust me, totally with you that soccer pitches need to be pristine. But this wasn't that

Piss poor management. Part of it is poor scheduling and overuse. But the biggest issue was that the stadium managers played a game immediately after the initial turf was laid down. So basically they were tearing the turf up before it even took root. Meaning that all resodding efforts after were doomed to fail.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.