View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 07:07 PM   #1026
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
A company has the right to do whatever they want to an employee in the event said employee does something illegal or damaging to brand unless the employee is protected from said action by a contract or collective bargaining agreement. In this case, placing a player like AB on the exempt list is not only not prohibited by the current CBA, its use has been upheld in court.

Pretty every company out there would fire someone that had done all the things AB has done or been accused of recently. The NFL is still part of the real world.
I don't see how any part of your statement conflicts with any part of mine. I agree 100% with everything you said. I also stand by what I said.
Giant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGiant Octopodes is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about