View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 07:02 PM   #1022
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Octopodes View Post
Right, I'm not saying they haven't, or don't. Just that it is my opinion they shouldn't, and that's been my opinion from the get-go. I don't run the league, but you didn't say he Will be on the exempt list, you said he Should be. I disagree.
A company has the right to do whatever they want to an employee in the event said employee does something illegal or damaging to brand unless the employee is protected from said action by a contract or collective bargaining agreement. In this case, placing a player like AB on the exempt list is not only not prohibited by the current CBA, its use has been upheld in court.

Pretty every company out there would fire someone that had done all the things AB has done or been accused of recently. The NFL is still part of the real world.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.