View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 04:13 PM   #907
In BB I trust

I haven't read the complaint yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll View Post
I read the Antonio Brown complaint. I found these bits interesting and potentially corroborative of the accuser's story:
  • Paragraph 37: accuser called her mom contemporaneously right after the first alleged assault. Mom, although not unbiased, could be a corroborating witness.
  • yeah, not unbiased but certainly could be a corroborating witness. Cell phone records may prove useful here too. Was there a lengthy call from daughter to mom in the right timeframe?

Quote:
  • Paragraph 38: accuser also confided contemporaneously about the assault with Brown's chef. Although the complaint says the accuser "befriended" the chef, that person would be a more unbiased witness.

• Is this the same chef that has sued Brown? If so, not really unbiased.

Quote:
  • Paragraph 52: another "known football player" was with the accuser and Brown the night of the alleged rape in Miami. I wonder who that person is? Seems like a likely candidate for questioning by the NFL's investigators.
Yeah, could be a significant witness.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.