View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 01:34 PM   #860
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
yep corrected myself in a few other post my bad.
Had I taken the time to actually read through the entire thread, I would have left this alone, Mr. arrwheader. I even thought about deleting my post after reading further through the thread, but I didn't see any major grammatical errors, so I just ... couldn't ... do ... it.

Anyway, it's a confusing rule the Feds have. I suppose they do it in order to allow cases to proceed while reducing the number of frivolous lawsuits for a buck here and a ten-spot there. One would think the baseline would be higher, but attorneys make those rules and you know what attorneys are like. Any case is better than no case to those guys.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.