View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 01:15 PM   #855
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
FYI, Mr. Internet Attorney ...

75k is the minimum you must demand in order for a case to be filed in Federal court. That is not the final demand and usually isn't.

An example is the case of the Nigerians vs. Jessie Smollett et al. in which they wanted to file in Federal court (due to the interstate aspect of the case ... which is the same situation here). They filed for 75k (the minimum). Once filed, the damages can be requested in court and awarded by the jury (or not ... as the case may be).

The 75k is meaningless in real terms.

FAX
IDK - If I ever need a lawyer I'm saving my money and simply posting a thread on CP!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.