View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 01:04 PM   #844
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
I am assuming this is why its in a civil court not criminal because no prosecutor would pick this case up. You can be around someone/be in videos/ even be half naked with someone in their bed and still not consent to anything, it's just very difficult if not impossible to prove that in criminal court.
TMZ already reported that she never filed police report or went to prosecutor. No prosecutor/police knew about this so that's why it's not in criminal court.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
yeah i didn't grasp the point of that either.
I guess the point is that they said in the suit that there was only professional relationship nothing intimate and then there's a video of her sitting half naked in ABs bed which would suggest that there indeed was an intimate relationship.
Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomesmyman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.