View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:47 PM   #158
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I'll completely reserve judgement - I learned my lesson from jumping to conclusions on the Tyreek situation.

Antonio Brown seems like a ****ing mess of a human being though.
I honestly couldnt possibly care less about the validity of these claims. Are they true? Maybe. Who knows? He clearly has a pattern of behavior where he feels invincible and not susceptible to the same norms and rules others follow.

This is entirely about cosmic karma coming out of deep left field to exact some justice. And if it slays the AB dragon, tarnishes the Patriots image, and brings us closer to a Super Bowl, I’m all in.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.