Thread: Chiefs Tyreek gets paid
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 10:02 AM   #26
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Unlikely.

Usually when they refer to extensions they count years after the present deal.

In either event, I'd have preferred a bit more term, but I think this may be the norm with the new CBA coming. Players are going to be reluctant to tie much of their prime years up and Hill will get another shot at the FA market while he's still young enough to get paid.

I was hoping for 5, but 3 will work. And it frees up the Tag to potentially use on Jones in a 1-year or tag/trade scenario.

Good news for sure.
good deal for both parties, Hill can get paid again as long as he keeps kicking ass. Its good money but not enough to make him quit balling out.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.