View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 08:35 AM   #90
I could of gone pro

That title Blue Thunder, reminded me of Rolling Thunder, a film that came out in the 70's. If you see it, you will never forget it. It stars a young William Devane, this is before Dallas, and a young Tommy Lee Jones in one of his first roles.

The basic premise is William Devane is a Vietnam Vet and he returns home, I believe Texas, and the towns people want to honor him so they give him a $1000 in silver dollars and have a ceremony downtown. From there, just imagine what might happen in a redneck town. It's fair movie, but it has an ending that you will never forget. I think it will pop up on one of the premium channels now and then.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli