View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 01:43 PM   #1604
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I haven't been able to watch a Cards game in over a month, so I'm a little behind on Redbird news.

Do we really have a legit chance to go deep into the playoffs? Last time I watched a Cards game I wasn't impressed with our pitching.
Not reaaaally.

But as much as I don't trust our pitching - is there any reason why I should trust Atlanta's?

Line us up against the Dodgers or Nationals and I think we have some serious troubles ahead. But Atlanta? I think they can steal that one. Soroka is mean when he's on but don't you think a wall's coming for him? Teheran is inconsistent and Keuchel is hot garbage. I'm probably missing someone I shouldn't be but the staff doesn't scare me.

And some combination of Melancon/Greene in the late innings doesn't strike fear in my heart either.

They can be had.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote