Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:32 AM   #523
Resident Glue Sniffer

yep; I've basically stopped playing it. hell, I played MLB the Show 17 most of the weekend.

Though, I need to give MUT and Franchise a legit try. It's just frustrating as a CFM type gamer as that mode is just really bad. The game 'feels' totally different in CFM than it does in MUT; like there's a completely different coding approach (or whatever you would call it) to CFM, if that's even a thing.

I used to be a Franchise player, but the last few years I just don't have the time to grind out and focus on running a franchise.

I wish as a CFM player that during training and in games, you got graded on how you did your job. Training is infuriating. "Prevent the Offense from Scoring a TD" or "Prevent a 1st Down'....you do everything right as your CFM player, but fail the training because of some other dumb stuff your defense (whom you're not in control of) is doing. Performance points in games are basically tied to tackles (at least in terms of playing as a MLB or defender) or sacks. Not whether you did what you were supposed to do during the play. I gave up on playing CB last year as you earned more points by letting the WR catch the ball then tackling him, than you would if you shut down the WR completely.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.