View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 09:51 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My position on Jones remains this:

If he wants Donald money, someone else needs to pay it. Especially if we are coming to the table early to offset his injury risk.

Fact is, he's not as good as Donald, and we need to be looking at value per unit salary cap, and paying as much as Donald for less than Donald production is not good production per unit salary cap.

You won't convince me otherwise.

tl;dr: Buehler445 doesn't want to pay Jones Donald money.
You're not factoring time-value of money either. If Jones gets Donald money then he's really getting less. It's by how much he exceeds Donald money you'd have to question.

I would let this year play out and see what level of production you get out of Jones before committing to it, but I'd likely pay Jones over Tyreek. I just think it is much more rare to find a 10-sack DT than it is a highly productive WR. Get a haul for Tyreek, and I bet you would, spend a 1st on Jalen Reagor, and keep on keepin on.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.